Sea Moss Gels
Sea Moss Gels
Sea Moss Gels contain 102 essential daily minerals!!. It's a SUPER FOOD!
An abundant source of the best form of natural marine collagen.
Sea Moss Gels are a great source of vitamins, collagen, minerals and antioxidants. Immune Booster. Sea Moss can provide a range of benefits for your hair, Weight loss, heart, bones, eyes health and even help manage diabetes. Sea Moss Gels give you all of these benefits in an easy-to-use form so you can stay healthy and look your best.
2 Tablespoons daily by mouth , mix into a smoothy or just add to your food. You can take more when healing or fighting colds.
-Store Sea Moss Gel immediately upon delivery.
-Sea Moss can be kept in the refrigerator for up to four weeks or up to one year in the freezer.
-remove the lid when storing your CMOS gel to allow it to breathe through the cheesecloth.leave the cheese cloth on the product and tighten the outer shell with the tightening mechanism to hold the cheese cloth snug to the top of the jar. This will keep the product from potentially giving rise to bacteria, which will make the product susceptible to deterioration. Following the steps may contribute to the preservation and the shelflife of the product.
-Organic Caribbean coast line sun-dried Irish Sea Moss.
-Freeze dried fruits
-And 100% Organic Sweetener
(Due to the fact that these are natural custom made items the color may vary)
Orders are only mailed out Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday so they arrive cold and fresh. Cheese cloth is provided so once the jar is opened it can be refrigerated covered with the cloth so it can breathe.
Product Size:4oz,80z,16oz,32 oz glass jars
Flavors: Raspberry, Mango, Blue Berry, Chlorophyll, Golden Sea Moss with KeyLime, Blue Spirulina
Benefits of Sea Moss:
- Contains 92 of the 102 essential minerals that are body are composed of
- Supports a Healthy Heart
- Promotes Good Digestion, Soothes Digestive Tract
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Weight
- Is a great Post Workout Recovery Tonic
- Promotes a Healthy Thyroid
- Strengthens and Supports a Healthy Immune System
- Improves and Boost Metabolism
- Supports Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails (Nourishes and Beautifies them)
- Relief from Flu Symptoms and Coughs
- Removes Toxins and Heavy Metals
- Strengthens Joints and Connective Tissue
- Promotes Increased Energy and Nutrition
- Supports the Oxygenation of Cells
- Improves Nutrient Absorption
- Anti-Inflammatory, Reduces Inflammation
- Helps Eliminate Excessive Mucus
- Suppresses Appetite and Provides Key Nutrients During Fasting
- Protects Brain from Degeneration
- Support Reproductive Health
- Helps people suffering from Malnutrition
- Helps fight against Radiation Poisoning
- Increases Libido
- Assists in Regulating Diabetes
- Regulates High Blood Pressure
- Anti-Cancerous, Aids in recovering from Cancer
- Assists in the Treatment of COPD, such as Bronchitis
- Aids in fighting Respiratory Infections, such as sore throats
- Helps with Arthritis
- Helps with Eczema
- Helps with Acne
- Helps with Burns
- Helps with Rashes
- Helps with Ulcers
- Helps with Sunburn
- Helps with Psoriasis
- Helps with Dysentery
- Helps with Halitosis
- Helps with Varicose Veins
- Helps with Duodenal Ulcers
- Helps with Arteriosclerosis
- Good for Dry and Rough Skin
- Is an Aphrodisiac
- Hangover Aid
- Supports Great Vaginal Health
- Contains Polyphenol
- Contains Selenium Iodine (beneficial to thyroid health and the treatment of thyroid disorders)
- Contains Calcium (responsible for bone health and prevention of diseases such as Osteoporosis)
- Contains Magnesium (helps lower blood pressure, relax muscles, improve digestion and protect against diabetes)
- Contains Iron (one of the most vital minerals, which forms hemoglobin, carries oxygen through cells, strengthen muscles, and prevents anemia)
- Contains Zinc (helps the immune system fight of bacteria and also helps wounds heal more quickly)
- Is a Prebiotic, which is a type of dietary fiber that’s essentially fertilizer for probiotics (healthy bacteria in your gut), and thus, helps further support digestion.
- Contains Folate (essential for prenatal health and development)
- Rich in Sulfur, which is known to lower levels of microorganisms on the skin and soothe inflammation
- Contains vitamins and minerals like magnesium, Vitamin A, C, D, E, F, K, B12, B1, & B2
- Contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids, which help to hydrate and promote healthy skin cell function
- Contains a compound called Citrulline-Arginine, which facilitates cell growth.
- Rich in collagen for healthier skin, hair, and nails.